Sign Up for our Newsletter
Mercury Security & Facilities Management offer a wide range of security gates to both the public and private sector that include fully functional bespoke gates. We can also supply car park barriers, anti-ram-raid rising bollards and full height turnstiles.
We also offer a range of control options from the simple option of radio remote controls, keypads, GSM telephone based intercoms up to a fully-fledged computer interfaced proximity reader access control system.
From the Mercury NSI Gold approved Command & Control Monitoring Centre, our operators can provide you with remote site entry and exit. In many instances we fully manage the entire process from design to commission. Furthermore, we provide expert advice and guidance to the end user in order to ensure the safety of the public who will be using or in the vicinity of these gates.
The Health and Safety Executive summarises the actions you need to take so that the public, your staff and other workers are not put at risk by the gates’ design, construction, operation or lack of maintenance.
It is advised that the end user:
• Checks the gate is being maintained by a reputable company who regularly test the safety features of the gate to ensure they are set and working correctly – they should use measuring equipment to test closing forces. Keep a log of maintenance.
• Asks the gate maintenance company to show you how to release the gate in an emergency – this should be easy and quick to do. You may need to inform your staff or other users how to do this.
• Also asks them to show you the safety features including:- safety edges (usually rubber “buffer” strips running the full height of the gate), light beams to detect a person or object in the way of the closing gate, the operation of the force limitation device (although this is unlikely to be enough to stop injury on its own) and fixed guards at other areas e.g. where the vertical bars of a gate slide close to the vertical bars of a fence.
Mercury Security & Facilities Management are fully compliant with the above statements and will CE mark your automation system and issue you a Declaration of Conformity.
We want to become your trusted specialist for supplying and fitting your gate requirements which will allow you to benefit from:
• An initial, informal meeting without any charge to you
• Complimentary measurements for your new gate
• Removal and recycling of your old gate where applicable
• Storage of your new gate until you require it
• Local delivery
• A bespoke solution that is designed for you
• The best prices from a NACOSS Gold company
• A fully compliant solution
Mercury Security & Facilities Management are delighted to announce that we are now an approved CAME installer of security gates/barriers and automation...
I am really delighted that the Mercury Technical Advice Team based are receiving enquires from the business community who use and are...
Brand new Door Entry and Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) security systems, fitted in Housing Executive properties at Carlisle Flats in the New...